Acceptable Use Policy
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of WTMakers’s services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not use the WTMakers service for activities that:
violate any laws,statutes,ordinances or regulations.
How you can contact us about WTMakers questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy,you should contact us
Relate to transactions involving
(1) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety,
(2) drug paraphernalia,
(3) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity,
(4) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
(5) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime,
(6) items that are considered obscene,
(7) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction,
(8) certain sexually oriented materials or services,
(9)ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
Relate to transactions that:
(1) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law,
(2) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent. Violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of
(a) tobacco products,or
(b) prescription drugs and devices.Involve gambling,gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize,including but not limited to casino games,sports betting,horse or greyhound racing,lottery tickets,other ventures that facilitate gambling,games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from WTMakers and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.
Transactions on WTMakers
Users access the account is fully representative of his account and he is responsible for all transactions conducted in the system. All transactions are irreversible and irrevocable. After the completion of the transaction,in addition to the court may revoke the transaction,the customer has no right to set aside any transaction. For customers due to system failures,operator negligence,unauthorized access,theft,acts of God,any special,indirect,with third parties (such as Exchangers) behavior or lack of financial losses suffered,WTMakers company will not assume responsibility and incidental or consequential damages.
To learn more about the Acceptable Use Policy,please refer to our Help Center.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy
We encourage you to report violations of this Acceptable Use Policy to WTMakers immediately. If you have a question about whether a type of transaction may violate the Acceptable Use Policy,you can email WTMakers's AUP Compliance Department at: service@WTMakers.com.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The exchangers are WTMakers-authorized companies, providing offline withdrawal and deposit services in local area.
Although we aim to vet each of our business partners,please note the businesses listed on this page are independent and in no way affiliated to WTMakers. The verification system does not constitute an endorsement of a member or a guarantee of a members business practices. You should always consider other indicators when evaluating members,including length of WTMakers membership,status and reputation score. Note that WTMakers e-currency is non-refundable and we are not liable for any monetary loss due to online transfer.